Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune
The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of
a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Friday, July 04, 2003
July 4th
Well, well, I just don't know what to write regarding the big day today, simply...
Happy 227th B-day, Mother America!
PS:
Those of you who travel out of town this long weekend, be extra careful, ok...
12:48 AM
Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previously on Misnomer
New Comment System Hi, guys. [Hi, Rhin :)]. I'm ...
Wee Morning Hours Anamnesis Have you ever, sudde...
Coach Last night's Coach rerun was so darn funny....
A Normal Weekend
Wake Up and Smell the...
Oh, and it was Wednesday already, and I haven't h...
2nd Day of Summer, Part II
2nd Day of Summer, Part I
What a small world...
Judge Advocate General Navy Commander Harmon Rabb...
Cliques and such
(My) All-time favorite Misnomer posts
Rumbai
Digita-grafita
Blogboration: You know you are
Fellow Bloggers
<<
#
St. Blog's Parish
?
>>