Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Sunday, June 29, 2003
 

A Normal Weekend

So I sense some of you nice readers want some update. ;) (Hey, Pizza Guy, do you know that your colleagues here are the most dangerous automobile drivers, second only to those bacchanalians driving home from Northgate at 2 AM Friday?). You guys, I don't really have stuff to ramble on, last weekend was indeed a very normal one. But, I'll try anyway, without being too prolix, of course. :)

Since I've been spending weekends ping-pong-ing between here & Houston this past 5 weeks, there had been less time for some quality laundry. So, there I did it, all four loads of them. It's now neatly folded and stacked according to the color and functionality.

What else, all Saturday and Sunday, I was a glorified couch potato, with a total control of the remote on the one hand and a good book on the other. Whenever I got tired of the TV, I moved to the reading, and vice versa. When I got tired of both, I resorted to cooking.

Yes, yes, I was succeeded on making the Martabak Telor. The keys for the egg inside to be fully cooked are to make the whole thing wide enough and to use medium heat. I also made some Tahu Isi with meat, vegetables and pecel dressing fillings.

I'm sad to announce that, QFALB gym trip had been put on hold last week. I should hit the gym again today, since there will be another wedding party this Saturday. I have to look sensational on that blue summer dress. At this point, I'm not gonna hold you in contempt for LOL or throw up at that last remark I made. *big grin*

Have a good week, guys!





<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?