Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune
The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of
a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Friday, August 22, 2003
B.O.R.E.D
...and it's still 2:16 PM on a nice Friday. 4 more hours to go, it seems like forever. My bro & sis and I will venture on one of this little town's 5 Chinese buffet places.
Rock the weekend on, guys!!
2:21 PM
Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previously on Misnomer
Proposal 10:30 AM Dr. K, do you have my proposal?...
Ginger Banana Bread Wow, this recipe doesn't requ...
HELP I lost my Aggie ring!! Thursday night, too...
Happy Independence Day, Indonesia!!! It's been a ...
Blessed are Pardon the religion reference, but th...
... Is there anyone out there cause it's getting ...
Today, 6 years ago... ...I first stepped on a new...
What's up? Finally, the moving and cleaning are c...
Moving Day This Fri, Sat and Sun are the long aw...
Lots of hissing and shaking the snake moved away.....
Cliques and such
(My) All-time favorite Misnomer posts
Rumbai
Digita-grafita
Blogboration: You know you are
Fellow Bloggers
<<
#
St. Blog's Parish
?
>>