Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Tuesday, October 28, 2003
 
How Green Was My Valley

I finally break my blogfast (see Mother D, it wasn't a blogliday).

Several things worth mentioning:

1. Happy fasting for our Moslem brothers and sisters. (The Ramadhan started last Sunday, Monday?)
2. Daylight saving ended last Sunday, which means extra hour of sleep. (Fall back, Spring forward, remember this X)
3. I'm in a writing frenzy.
4. Ndoro Yadda made me hemp bead necklace and bracelet. (They're cute)

Catch ya later.

Meanwhile, for those of you who haven't had a chance to participate on either the survey to your right or this, please...

Oh before I go, let's reflect the truth in the following philosophy of life (by this Lady):
"Fill what's empty, empty what's full, and scratch where it itches."

There you go...



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?