Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Wednesday, November 12, 2003
 
quid novi?

80% of my Wednesday students (they're all males) fashion an unshaven look today. I feel intimidated awaken lonely. I miss him.

~--~

Upstairs, in the lobby, there is this group picture taking activity for the Aggieland yearbook. Remember the scene in Top Gun, the one with Maverick and Cougar (or was it Goose) singing to You've Lost That Lovin' Feeling? I thought the group tried to recreate that scene. Either that or the song is just suitable for a group singing kinda thing.

-~-~

If the abstract got accepted, I'll be flying to SF for a conference in April. That city is so dang expensive.

-~~-

I'm down to the Abstract and Conclusion part of the thesis. Wish me an open mind, a bit more patience, and more of concentration, please? Thank you.



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?