Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Thursday, November 13, 2003
 
Random food links [I do mean random]

The T.W.I.N.K.I.E.S project.
The results on many rigorous tests performed on Twinkies subjects.

Flamin' Hot Cheetos
A rather epinionated view of the unordinary Cheetos.

The NutellaFans.
Shall you live without Nutella? I know I shan't.

Corn
This little babe is taking care of people.

Freebirds, World Burrito
The best burritos place ever. My two cents: they should put some pictures in the website, and the menu, it shouldn't be on the pdf format.

This is the recipe to my favorite vegetable dish of all time.

Alton Brown
The man behind the wacky Good Eats.

Beef Cuts
Ever wonder what do they mean by round, loin, brisket, flank, chuck, shank?

Ever wonder what part of the chicken is the Chicken Nugget?
Here is the answer.




Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?