Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune
The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of
a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Monday, November 10, 2003
B.A.L.I
Stories, later. Right now, I'm swamped.
Soonerpride, I didn't taped the game. Too bad. I really wanna see how badly humiliating we were.
QC, that was well beyond my lowest expectation of the Aggies.
1:52 PM
Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previously on Misnomer
Which one is more depressing? Having a recurring d...
A couple of cute emails from the Dept's intraemail...
270° counter-clockwise around my office deskTo the...
The Awful Truth A partial list of (old) Hollywood...
Troubles in Paradise A couple of problems I am en...
two words: reinassance man
Bihun vs. Indomie from a FW-ed e-mail. Bihun sang...
Pygmalion "We are a couple now", he said this mor...
How Green Was My Valley I finally break my blogfa...
The Lady Vanishes I woke up this morning with the...
Cliques and such
(My) All-time favorite Misnomer posts
Rumbai
Digita-grafita
Blogboration: You know you are
Fellow Bloggers
<<
#
St. Blog's Parish
?
>>