Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune
The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of
a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Sunday, November 02, 2003
two words:
reinassance man
1:55 AM
Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previously on Misnomer
Bihun vs. Indomie from a FW-ed e-mail. Bihun sang...
Pygmalion "We are a couple now", he said this mor...
How Green Was My Valley I finally break my blogfa...
The Lady Vanishes I woke up this morning with the...
Stagecoach I'm bored and it's only Wednesday. So ...
All Quiet on the Western Front This Friday, this...
Attempted movie review from an innocent movie goer...
From Here to Eternity It felt as if some signific...
Les Diaboliques Desperado, why don't you come to ...
-Happy 25th anniversary, JP II. -Sorry for the tra...
Cliques and such
(My) All-time favorite Misnomer posts
Rumbai
Digita-grafita
Blogboration: You know you are
Fellow Bloggers
<<
#
St. Blog's Parish
?
>>