Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Wednesday, October 29, 2003
 
Pygmalion

"We are a couple now", he said this morning. "What? You two are car-pooling together? Why?" I asked, and I was very puzzled. "No, we are going public, we are a couple now." He explained with a very big happy smile. "Oh..congratulation."

He just told me last night that they're taking things slowly and look at them now. Love/infatuation is an amazing thing, isn't it? And I learnt a thing or two about courtship. ha.ha.

~~---~~

Oh, I was mistakenly believe that the Thunderbirds were here last week. No, it's supposed to be this week, tomorrow to be exact. The FAA is closing whole square miles area of traffic, including the FM 2818. No, they're not using it as a runway. Just in case there's something wrong with the airshow, they need to isolate the area really quick.

~~--~~

Happy mid-week, kids, and remember, a little of what you fancy does you good!




Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?