Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Wednesday, January 14, 2004
 

Days of Wine and Rose

So, here I am, at the office, plotting fail-proof schemes to take over the universe planning the details of both the long and short-run targets for the year, which, of course, includes stuff in research and in personal life. There are holes here and there, but I hope as time progressing (or should I say, as I am progressing with time?), I'd be able to fill in the necessaries. So enough about that.

I know, it's just the beginning of the year. For some reason, I really want to spend a few weeks of the up coming Dec-Jan school break vacationing the east coast: the tri-state, Boston, DC. I want it more than a trip home. Mother might be screaming what an ungrateful child I am. Hee hee hee.



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?