One of my NY resolutions is to attend mass regularly, well, at least once a week. So today, I went to the 5:30 PM one. It was nice, if not strange, when we came in. There weren't as many people as usual, it was a bit dark inside, and no choir members practicing on the left side of the altar. It turned out that there was no 5:30 mass, not until next week when school will be started.
So, Ndoro Yadda and I walked back home and were planning to attend the 7 PM one. With the extra time available, I decided to finish sending the award application for the symposium this April. It turned out that the advisor wanted me to type-fill the application instead of the manual hand-writing, ASAP. It required a lot more time, which translated to me missing the mass. Oh, well.
Oh a brighter note, the two of us along with the girls next door and some others peeps (who just like us are unfortunately stuck in CS during the break) will go bowling. Yippie.
Note to self: Need to bring that 100 avg up. It's just such an embarrassment. I've been playing like, uhm..how many? Yes, 12 years.