Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune
The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of
a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Saturday, April 03, 2004
Need to take some sort of blogging vacation. See y'all in an indefinite time in the future!!
PS: Just in case I'm not around by that time,
Joyeuses Pâques
.
2:17 PM
Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previously on Misnomer
"I saw this lady in the bus stop every morning. Sh...
Last Fall, I was the instructor of three lab sect...
Stop Press!!
1256 AM chat w/ my father...
You know, just please do yourself a big favor. If ...
What?? Looks like there will be a dissolution of t...
hoi, Jeng chrys, pinjem trademark ngeposting-mu ya...
In the spur of the moment, I would rather: a. Tran...
As promised before...
My head still suffers from pulling an all-nighter ...
Cliques and such
(My) All-time favorite Misnomer posts
Rumbai
Digita-grafita
Blogboration: You know you are
Fellow Bloggers
<<
#
St. Blog's Parish
?
>>