Culinarily Unchallenged this weekend brought us the recipe for an Italian inspired Oven-baked Parmesan Fried Chicken (v. yummy) and
Rendang Daging (brownish, hot, and spicy, in short, perfect). There is also a simple Hors d'oeuvre (mainly cheeses, fruits, crackers, and kolaches) preparation which is just perfect for bro's after lunch M.S. defense tomorrow.
My guitar playing has hit the static part of the exponential learning curve. I've been concentrating on nothing but Schubert's
Ave Maria for the picking purpose. Since it's hard (and boring)to just practice one technique, I've switched back and forth between the strumming and the picking.
On the movie watching side,
this was fun, and
this was, what's the word, horrendous. I managed to fall asleep 40 minutes into the film. I guess half of the studio were too, not counting the quarter who just left during the movie. On the way outside, the Cinemark guy distributed a rain check ticket (as an act of apology for the broken A/C). So aside from the time wasted, we kinda got our money back.