Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Saturday, June 19, 2004
 

:D

I'm off to Houston for the Ballet tonight. The four of us are gonna stop by at a Mediterranean buffet place near Rice for a late lunch/early dinner. Goody!





Comments:
are you in a ballet class? are you performing?
you in those pink shoes and tutu skirt!
ah how cute...hihihi..

anyway, whatever it is..enjoy houston 'Yang!
 
ballet? oh tidaks, pasti ga ada co yg ngikut kan? heheh
-enda
http://enda.goblogmedia.com
 
Suhu: Ha ha ha, no, no I'm not joining any ballet class. It seems impossible, with the aging muscles and the extra weight here and there. I remembered this though, on many afternoon on Sundays years ago, I juggled between donning the pink shoes (and a blue tutu) and attending karate lessons. Ah, sweet childhood memories.

enda: ..if you had been there, we got the orchestra seats, it was much brutal, Man. Wait the minute, just to make sure, we are on the same frequency here right? He he he.
 
*imagining little xinda in tutu and ballet slippers* hihihi..

how was houston? what did they play?
 
Houston, as usual, was fun, Di :)
Next time you're in Houston, try that Mediterannean buffet place, Dimassi in the Rice Village (8.99 lunch, 9.99 dinner, drink & refill included). I'm gonna be back there for sure. He he he. What a baklava...

Okay,now the ballet stuff.
They played The Wayward Daughter (La Fille mal gardée), originally choreographed in 1789. The three main dancers are retiring after a 13-year career with the company. The performance is great, overall. There were lot of comedy, I could hear bunch of children giggling.
 
hmm.. mediterannean food.. i'll try if i can find the place :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?