Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Thursday, June 17, 2004
 

Tired

I've been quite productive today: several Angstrom worth of intrinsic material had been deposited, a collegue had been badgered about etching four more specimens, and some related siliciding references had been thoroughly skimmed.

But, gosh, it feels as if the atoms aboard the Cesium Fontain Atomic Clock moved incredibly slow today. What a loongg-tiring day.

It seemed that it wasn't just me who felt dead bored/tired. The two officemates had been yawning heavily all afternoon at their respected desks. I concluded that summer weather is really what makes us sleepy. Either that or the fact that we've been working less vigorously for almost one month now with the non-presence of the advisor.

In this war against sleepyheadness, one of the officemates resorted to a walk to the library which, he added, would be followed by a subsequent trip to the Rec Center. Good idea. I'll flee with the red fleet to catch a few laps (which, as you've noticed, is one of the QFALB approved activities). Besides, I really need to start working on those shameful records. That, my friend, is what we call catching two birds with one stone. Maybe three, instead of two, if you catch my drip.

Gosh, it's still one more hour before it is even safe to walk outside -- I don't have my 45 on.

Later, peeps.




Comments:
hai hai :) udah sering liat 'xinda' di blog si pinky, tapi rasanya baru pertama kali berkunjung ke sini..

nice site :) lam kenal yach...
 
Lah lah Jeng Fruity, masak jij lupa sih ama ike. Miss that Ano so much. ;)
 
angstrom.. angstrom.. i think i've heard that word once a long time ago..
so much for being anak IPA huh? once graduated, everything is forgotten.. :D

i was thinking of swimming too.. it's nice during summer like this.. but me no confident in bathing suit.. hihihi
 
Dear pinkie,
The hell with what people think about you in a bathing suit. Everyone looks sexy in it. Ha ha ha.
Cari yg sepian dong, Neng, trus nyebur deh, hihihi.

You've forgotten Angstrom? Well, it' okay, you architects work in a much bigger scale anyway. :)
 
hm? yg manggil Fruity wkt itu cuma 1 org dan orgnya udah hiatus forever skrg heheeheh.... *geez.. how I miss Ano*

Hihihih... gue baru ngeh pas liat daftar link eloe, arb3i sudah mejeng disana heheheh.. *jadi malu* *blushing* :D
 
Yep yep. Hihi. Btw, I'm not him lho...cuman keinget aja...hihihi.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?