OK, so the machine is down (again). I suppose, this is a good time to get some break and also another use of my expertise to find rare discontinued spare-parts and get the best deal out of them. A guy in New Jersey answered my telephone to my surprise. It was already 4:15 PM here, so I guess, either some people work longer time than most or start and close their business at later hours. The item looks promising, although, I need to make sure the connections match our current specs.
In a more breathtaking note, covering a 1.7 mile distance --with 4 short rests in between, nonetheless-- has become a nightly routine. The breath is always there and the good thing is, I slowly witness fats transforming into muscles. Sweet.
Out of curiosity, anyone knows the unfolding of
H.M. Pulham, Esq.? I fell asleep halfway through.
urbi et orbi.