Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Thursday, August 12, 2004
 

F-ster bulettin board

I should be working on a due report. Anyway, let's see if there's enough honesty left to answer this type of memes.

How do you feel about life right now ?
Unfortunately, everything seems to be in the neutral position.

Do you know ur bestfriend's f-ster password?
Yup yup, Ndoro Yadda's. hahaha...

Do you think long distance relationships works for u?
Don't know, never been in one. Depends on the other person, I guess.

Are you an emotional person?
On things I care about (and there are not many of these around).
Do you believe in bestfriends?
Sure, I do. And on soulmates, UFOs, spontaneous human combustion, and paranormal activities.

Ever felt so jealous of your friend?
Nah, not really, well, a bit, in a positive way.

What colour underwear are you wearing right now?
Going commando. Whatever.

What was the last thing you did?
Picking up o-rings and belts, cleaning pump, filtering dirty oil

Who's right next to you?
Noone, otherwise I won't be able to fill in these quiz during office hours, ha ha.

Who was the last person you ate out with?
Ndoro Yadda, Ndoro Ucok, JEM

How many buddies do you have on your list in f-ster?
One-hundred-and-six-only.

How's the weather right now?
Sunny and in the 70s, really nice for a picnic in the park.

Last person you spoke to on the phone?
A sound-like-sexually-ambigous supplier in Austin

Last Person who text you?
Never get the hang out of text messaging. But I do need a massaging.

Last person you texted?
See above.

Lost a friendship over something stupid?
Stupid on the other party's side, so yes.

Been really depressed before?
Twice in a bluemoon

Faked being sick to miss school?
Never, don't have too. I missed school due to overslept most of the time.

Last time you said 'I love you'?
3 hours ago, to Ndoro Yadda, nonetheless.

Wat time did you wake up today?
8:50 A

Current Taste:
Grapefruit juice

What's your ringtone?
Some polyphonic stuff

Do you like the person who send you this?
I consider her the coolest mother ever lived (Dwi aka Shoegal)

Age?
Almost quarter century old

What are you wearing right now?
Jeans, vertically patterned cotton shirt, and knock off Diesel shoes from Payless.

Who do you consider your closest/bestest friend?
Ndoro Yadda, the cutest-huggablest-wisest sister on earth.

Are you too shy to ask anyone out?
Definitely.

Kisses or Hugs?
Hugs.

What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
The eyes.

What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
Mmm...breakfast.

How many times do you let the phone ring before you answer it?
One ring (at the office), depends on who's calling (at home).

Current desktop picture:
Spongebob Square Pants and his Krabby patties




Comments:
o.O
going commando?

hehe,
pink
 
i see my name! i see my name!
*going bananas dance*
thx dear.
I had fun reading your answers. interrrrrresting.
especially the underwear part.

luv ya!
and how IS you by the way?

dwi aka shoegal aka ibunyanadja
 
Happy B-day, darling. 28th going on 18, IS we? ;)
He he he.

and thanks, we luv you too. Ndoro Yadda and I, that is. Oh, and we IS goood today.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?