Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Tuesday, October 26, 2004
 

Root

Like it matters, eh. But seriously, I'm rooting for Sox and (since election day is coming Tuesday next week) Bush. Sox for the underdog situation, Bush for stands for what he believes. I'm a partisan on the Iraq situation, btw. It is one pro-life matter afterall. Whose life is at stake? That's the question.




Comments:
even when 'what he believes' is wrong ???
 
Yes. Nothing worse than a wishy-washy candidate. You get to pick sides and stand for it.
 
yay! I'm a fan of the 2 Bs (Bush + Blair).
Those two are what I call REAL MEN!

L.
 
What was that again, L? The boat plan?
 
uhuhu..that's why cardinals lost...soalnya tidak di support oleh jeng xinda....!!..and as far as Bush...mendingan nggak usah komen kali ya..you know how i hate him..hehehe..:P
 
uhuhu..that's why cardinals lost...soalnya tidak di support oleh jeng xinda....!!..and as far as Bush...mendingan nggak usah komen kali ya..you know how i hate him..hehehe..:P
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?