Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Saturday, October 16, 2004
 

That Profesional

I was beyond tired when I went to bed last night, but then, sleeping seemed to be a waste of time. So I turned on the TV, flipped over the channels, and stumbled on AMC playing The Profesional. I puffed the pillows, climbed into the comforter, and turned off the lights. And as I watched it, I tried to remember why I love that movie so much. I think partly because I can identify with that Leon character, I don't know. And I suddenly remembered, eons of hours ago, you and I discussed that movie a lot, well it was mostly about the two main characters. I miss moment like that.



Comments:
wa baghemana pentasnya kemarin?
poto dong poto ^___^;v
 
Ndak, ada poto pas lagi mentas nya, Jeng, di dalem tempat ibadah kui, piye, agak sungkan poto-poto. Tapi banyak poto-poto waktu makan-makannya. Ntar tak pilih-pilih dulu yah. Huhui.
 
Yuk.
 
Nggak ada mi ayam sayangnya, ada ayam pake coklat tapinya. Itu juga saya tida sempat mencobanya.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?