Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Saturday, November 20, 2004
 

Perfect Saturday

In the morning, I ran a record high of covering four miles in 47 minutes. Not bad. It was a pleasant running around campus with temperature in the 60-s and the cloudy sky.

On the way home while cooling down, I stopped by the newly dedicated Bonfire Memorial. It took two years before the plan to erect the memorial finally is realized, three years to design and build it. There was a sudden chill to the spine as I walked on top of the gravelly pathway while reading the carved memories of each of the twelve victims.

Then, it was off to the Red Cross to donate. My blood pressure hit the low 108/72, the pulse was normal.

In the afternoon, Ndoro Yadda & I cooked a perfectly satisfactory chicken-sausage Jambalaya for dinner. So perfect, it almost tastes like Hebert's.

And tonight, I'm going to a free concert at church given by the ever angelic voice Korean choir. They will mostly sing in Latin.





Comments:
aih...am so flattered by yr compliment..these eyes are my only weapon for flirting..since the rest is unpleasant to see..hahaha
I'll prolly arrive in Jkt on the 29th..I'll give u my cell number when I get one so we can meet up.

where do u find the courage to jog??? I've been planning to do that since...forever...but never really got to it. (they say sport will help me gain weight..go figure)

L.
 
29th of this month or December?

Courage to jog? *LOL* It's just "nature calling", babe. *LOL*

You're lucky, you could eat anything and still get those luscious figure. I'm, oh, so jealous.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?