Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Monday, January 31, 2005
 

The last day of January

What have I done these last 31 days? Not much. But, I (kinda) finish this. After the first three chapters, I skimmed over lots of its words, hopped over most the pages. The whole deal just grew to bore me. It wasn't the writer, though. It's that I'm used to appreciate all cop/detective shows where the mysteries are paced to be solved in exactly one hour. Most of them covers a story line of only a few months, while the narrative of the book covers a whole lot of instances over a five year period. TV is bad for us, kid. It lowers down our reading retention.

I don't know what's next on the reading list. There is no list, actually, I like to just go where the flow is. Any suggestion guys and gals? Please, no chick lits or romance stuff. I read most of those last year, including this.




Comments:
am reading this serie from Alexander McCall-Smith, akibat hunting 3 for 2 nya Borders. lucu lho, jeng. ringan, santai dan native sekali. am on the third book and (still) loving it... :)
 
life of pi
or any harriet beecher stowe's (spelling?) if you like children's classic.. :)
 
All suggestion will be seriously considered. Thanks gals.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?