Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Tuesday, January 25, 2005
 

An update to the SP2 problem

Googol of thanks to my computer knights in their shining armors, aka Mr. Dodol and the Google, for the advice. I finally could get into the My Documents folder of the XP. Really, it's not fun to work with 18.6 GB worth of stuff --actually, a good chunk of it could be considered as junks.

After some necessary spring cleaning, I have 4 GB of the creme de la creme and am in the process to back them up. Since the machine, for two months now, hasn't been connected to a network, and since I'm too lazy to bring it home or to bring bro's laptop to the office, I decided to just burn everything. Again, no fun, especially since I'm running out of empty CDs. Anyway, remember kids, Back Up is a 'puter user's best friend.

Okay, that makes me almost ready for a clean install of the XP. One question though, will that darn SP2 ever gonna work on my machine? Looks like time for another Googling.




Comments:
yuuuuuuuhuuuuuuuuuuu

ibunyanadja
 
Hai hai, Tante? Gimana sudah baikan kah? How's our little prince? *sok tahu banget*
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?