"Yahhh...semoga semuanya baik2 aja....Kenyataan yang aku gak bisa pungkiri lagi, memang dia udah pergi.Cuma lewat doa, aku bisa tenang."
--A dear friend of mine is widowed six and a half months into her pregnancy.
"h******"
"hei, pa kabar vir? kapan due date?"
"bentar lg, kamu sibuk gak, minggu depan ada baby shower, bisa datang gak"
"woohoo, asik asik, bisa dong"
--Another dear friend of mine is on the last weeks of her pregnancy.
"Well, yeah, I'm in a PhD program now."
"And what will you do after? A PhD and then what?"
"Uhm, I don't know, some job in the related industry will be great, otherwise I'm looking for a teaching position somewhere."
--Sister Michaela of Italy (blue line) inquiring about my plan in the future. Well *pondering*, maybe it's not too late to join a convent?
"Do you know what we call washing dishes in French?"
"Nope, what?"
"La plongée"
"As in?"
"As in diving..."
--JP and I volunteered to help with a church dinner
"Hi, gosh, H******, right?"
"Yes, and oh, I forgot your name"
"Joakim."
--I always forget names but remember faces.