Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Tuesday, February 22, 2005
 

There's something in the water

For two weeks now, I haven't been able to fall asleep before 4 in the morning. I still wake up at normal hour and haven't feel fresher in each and every single day. Other anomalies are in my decreasing appetite for food and the fact that I do not feel hungry by dinner time even after skipping breakfast and lunch. I even seem to have increasing focus on research, class material, and exercise. Psychological and physiological roots of these observations haven't been researched further.



Comments:
whew?. skipping breakfast and lunch, and not having dinner at the same day?..
cool! :D
 
It's not that cool, Son --thanks for stopping by. I hate it at times, it is as if I'm not me.
 
that sounds better than having breakfast at 1 a.m. and go to bed 5 minutes after that. yep that's me.
 
Speaking of breakfast, have you tried McGriddle? I'm just wondering how it tastes.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?