Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Friday, August 05, 2005
 
5:47 AM, just got back from school and now waiting for youngest bro's SPMB result, it'll be posted online in 13 minutes. O tempora o mores!


Today's swimming:

June last year's:


So, at least I'm improving both in time (by 22 seconds) and in endurance (by 500 meters). Need to be more focused on the strokes and REALLY need to brush up the breathing techniques.

Swimming update (08/09):


I'm just into swimming these days.



Comments:
Wow, I didn't know you're such a good swimmer, nous.. 02:42 is way too fast for me (at least i think so, i can't remember the last time i timed myself..) and considering that it's an average for 1000m..

- T
 
T, 2:42 is considered slow, even for people in my shape. I bet you swim a lot faster, I mean, considering that you're a guy with a much better shape (upper body and all), and plus, you were on that club, no? So, you must have a much better technique. :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?