Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Friday, August 26, 2005
 

He just made my day

Setting: this morning, my apartment, downstairs 1/2 bathroom and kitchen area.
B (our nice maintenance guy): "Lady, there's nothing wrong with your toilet. And btw, you've lost so much weight *sprouting a concern look*. The other day, me and my guys were like *tilting his head, squinting his eyes*, 'Is that the same lady? Yeah, yeah, she is.' What did you do? I want to lose some pounds too."

X: "Ah *looking bashful* I started summer last year, just do some sports, go to the Rec, stuff like that. No special diet or anything. Hey, but you have muscles, you don't need to worry too much."

"Yeah, up here, it's okay. I want to lose something here *pointing at his belly and lovehandles*. I don't want to look too skinny skinny, like when I see those guys with big upper bodies but small legs, nah nah, I don't want it like that. Just 20 lbs or something, and I'll be happy."

"Sure, you can do it, it'll just take time."

"Yeah, and passion."

"Yeah."
See, one of the good things about loosing weight and getting in shape is when you inspire people to do the same. Isn't it a much better world already? Ha ha ha.

Happy weekend!



Comments:
ohhh.. envy envy envy! hehehehe.. so how many did you lose if you dont mind me asking?

--d--
 
Heheh, no I don't mind, but it's gotta be a discreet answer, here it goes. Pernah beli jasmine rice di supermarket Chinatown? Yang paket gede 9-10$ gitu? Nah, dua kalinya..hihihihi..
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?