Graduation weekend means all restaurant will overflow. Among a few alternatives for FDO this week: Taqueria Arandas, Coco Loco, other Bryan Mexican places. So, Arandas, it seems.
My sister and I were on VCD marathon last night, in order of viewing: this, this, and this. First Unit Assistant Director of the third movie was my senior in HS (he was also a Ketua Osis). Note to self: once in a while the use of a rating scale with something up to the par with Rotten Tomatoes instead of stars makes it more interesting.
Pak Dodol, if you read this, I'm on Level 54, granted only 1/3 (before Level 50) were purely self-effort, without cheating I mean.
Two nights ago, a colleague and I wet-etched the 30" electrode in the open air. I guess we're gonna die soon.
Extremely toxic. May be fatal if inhaled or ingested. Readily absorbed through the skin - skin contact may be fatal. Acts as a systemic poison. Causes severe burns. Possible mutagen. Reaction may be delayed. Any contact with this material, even minor, requires immediate medical attention.