Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune
The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of
a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Wednesday, August 17, 2005
I'm just into print-screening these days
*Thanks to
this
neat stuff, now the colleague and I can manage to control the system from the comfort of our own offices.
12:21 PM
Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
#
posted by
Xinda
: 8/17/2005 12:40 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previously on Misnomer
I wish I could be in one of these classes
Questioning Monday
Oh my, it's Friday again
Ya gitu kali ya
For the universal flock
Today, it's started as a good hair day
5:47 AM, just got back from school and now waiting...
What a wonderful and magical performance!
Mandatory chat
Uhm, I don't actually like both Wills
Cliques and such
(My) All-time favorite Misnomer posts
Rumbai
Digita-grafita
Blogboration: You know you are
Fellow Bloggers
<<
#
St. Blog's Parish
?
>>