Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Monday, August 15, 2005
 

I wish I could be in one of these classes

Silly, silly me.



Comments:
Technically, I can always squeeze in one more class since I will take only one next semester, the other are "research".

Ethically, not so much, since the advisor pays for my tuition, there's not much freedom left there, especially since this class serves no interests but mine.

I could always audit, lemme ask the Prof.

Ah, that library brings back memories, even I visited it when I was still in elementary school.

While we are this inconceivable thing, what do you think about me applying to Law School? Ha ha ha...
 
i'm not going to H-town..
boohoooooo. adios comida.

btw, audit the class. it's gonna be cheap and you don't have to do the homework =D

--dian--
 
Boohoo! We're still going to the H-town, though. But since you're not gonna be at the bazaar, NY and I are opting for some other food places, heeheehee. They tend to overprize anyway. Actually, the main reason to go is to pick up the make up bag we left at Wati's the other day.

I sent the Mythology prof an e-mail, let's see what she says.
 
Did you leave a make up bag at my place?

-Wati
 
We didn't? Ouchhhh... NY was powdering her nose in your bathroom, I guess that was the last time I remember seeing it. Anyway, we're still coming :) Do you want to eat somewhere, Ti?
 
If it's going to be lunch, I'm afraid I won't be able to make it. I'll be stuck in a camp 1h outside H-town with the rest of the dept. But I'm planning to attend the bazaar because Mbak Rindri invited me to watch her children's performance. Besides, I was told that Mbak Desi and parents are going to be in town, though I still need to confirm it with Kun.

-Wati
 
It looks like we're coming to the bazaar after all. See you Saturday.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?