Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Tuesday, June 13, 2006
 

Pics from Austin trip

We forgot to strike some poses on Friday and Saturday, these are all for Sunday before we left for CS. I mean, I'm still cameraless since the Princess took it for her trip, G forgot hers, we had to use Andrea's boyfriend's. Stories...later. I've got a mountain full of them.












Comments:
hahahaha. i had the same thought too when i went to mt. bonnel.

ke pluckers ngga?
 
Haha.

Nope, maybe next time. Have you been to Buffalo Wild Wings?
 
ada sih disini tp ga pernah nyoba
 
enak juga...dan 25c setelah 10 PM.
 
why oh why were u eyes swollen like that? hahahhaha
 
nggak bisa tidur dan bangunnya pagi...ya gitu deh
 
Woahoahoa...sampe perlu 20 menitan ya, Vy, ngebaca arsip? Hahaha, makasih udah dikangenin. Kangen balik. :p
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?