Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Friday, May 30, 2003
 
Memorable Quotes

Some cute stuff I found here and there and in the e-mails, and of course this is a working list. Here we go:

Hola amiga, como estas?
--G, everytime.

Thank God RUBEN won!!!
--My bro refering to American Idol final competition between Ruben Studdard and Clay Aiken.

He thinks I am goofing of.
--HH refering to Dr. K, the advisor.

We have to do it quick.
--Dr. K, the advisor, refering to every alleged fixing attempt at the lab.

How the heck I know.
--B, refering to stuff he couldn't careless.

How cute!
--Xinda, refering to stuff she finds interesting.

heyyyyyyy, i am tired to be a poor girl all the time!!
--P, refering to the obvious stuff.

Tok tok tok, Any body home ??
--My father's two liners e-mail.

Do you know that Dillard means gay in French ?
--Big D, [Xinda: no comment].









Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?