Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune
The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of
a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Tuesday, July 08, 2003
Omen
My right eye has been twitching since last night. Is it a bad omen or something?
7:04 PM
Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previously on Misnomer
Weekend Recap I woke up Sunday morning with a "ha...
Vent So, this colleague and I were discussing the...
July 4th Well, well, I just don't know what to wr...
New Comment System Hi, guys. [Hi, Rhin :)]. I'm ...
Wee Morning Hours Anamnesis Have you ever, sudde...
Coach Last night's Coach rerun was so darn funny....
A Normal Weekend
Wake Up and Smell the...
Oh, and it was Wednesday already, and I haven't h...
2nd Day of Summer, Part II
Cliques and such
(My) All-time favorite Misnomer posts
Rumbai
Digita-grafita
Blogboration: You know you are
Fellow Bloggers
<<
#
St. Blog's Parish
?
>>