The Awful Truth
A partial list of (old) Hollywood sitcom reruns that I watch religiously over the years. Now, you guys know how much of a couch potato I am. *coming out of the couch potate closet* Someday, I'll make a more usefull presentation out of this list. Here they are in order of preference:
1. Will & Grace *****
2. Newsradio *****
3. Designing Women *****
4. Roseanne *****
5. Frasier *****
6. Cheers *****
7. Seinfeld *****
8. Mad about You ****
9. Coach ****
10. Living Single ****
11. Friends ***
12. Wings ***
13. Andy Griffiths Show ****
14. That 70's show ****
15. Golden Girls ***
16. The Nanny ****
17. Cosby Show ****
18. Facts of Live ****
19. I Love Lucy ***
20. Adams family (old) ****
What are yours?
This post is dedicated to
Ndoro-Yadda, who just yesterday succesfully blew my cover up. hauhauaha.
--~~--
Let's welcome this
Cobaltous Gal to the blog (& Livejournal?) world.