A couple of cute emails from the Dept's intraemail system
(Please Post liberally where she may see this)
I want everyone to know that I love my wife R*** * E***.
After 7 months apart, my heart still aches for her, and I cannot wait until I am with her again! I also can't wait to see little D****** in less than one month. :-)
CPT E*** * B*****
B*****h, Iraq
PS:
The couple is pregnant, the baby is due anytime.
The husband is a member of N**O peacekeeping troops.
--~~--
Hi All,
I need to find accomodations for a graduate student visiting from G****** who will be in CS for two weeks in December. IF you or someone you know has an empty bedroom/other accomodations they would be willing to sublet please let me know. H will be here from approximately 12/1-12/15. I can personally attest that he is pleasant and enjoyable to have around. Also his English is better than mine.
Please let me know if you are interested
D**
PS:
Prof D is a native American (as in born from American parents and raised in America).