The advisor:OG, I kind of lost track of which samples we've been working on. We've had so many projects and datelines going around before the moving. I need more measurement but couldn't do any of it now since we already moved all of the lab equipment to one of the hallways of the new building. Since we couldn't enter the clean rooms as they are in the process of being certified, we couldn't set everything back to order. And worse, even if we can set up the measurement device in a few days, I couldn't even locate the said samples. Bad bad Xinda.
"I forgot to ask you this, how's that XY sample going, btw?"
Moa:
"Uhm, I forgot exactly, they're working, just not as good as what we expected."
You have the data in the computer, right?"
"Yes, yes, I'll look it up."
"Good. We need to write a paper for this XYZ journal. Combine those old data from that YYY symposium with this one. I think that'll be fine."