"Pick a song everyone knows.
Take the lyrics to babelfish (http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr) and translate English to German to French to English.
Copy out the result and give clues and see who can guess the song."
I
LOVE this Eighties group's particular song.
if it me know not far speak,
ce which I must say,
I say that him in one way or another
une manière ou d' une.autre currently another day find it with
Shying far me for which come you,
of love APPROVE.
If it takes on me
if it takes to me
which I am continued
one day or to two
so unnecessarily, it is me to say advantages and ends,
but that is me and stumbles
far slowly, learning that the life becomes GUTGEHIESSEN.
It should not of the legends after me
be better sure as sad
to take on me
is caught
which I am continued
one day or to two.
The things, you legends are,
him precisely, or phase my to be played is to him
far all the things
which I have to recall me
that one ensures oneself you will come far in one way or another
shying me
to take
to you on me
take me
which I am continued
one day or to two