Today, I spent seven straight hours in the
clean room. No lunch break, no restroom break. Had two depositions done and got all the necessary stuff out of the newest eight films. Those and the enourmous amount of data from temperature tests will be good enough to embelish a weekly report for the advisor that's due tomorrow.
Thank God, I was able to manage the fear and anxiety resulted from
that one accident. For precaution this second time around, I put a pair of foam ear plugs and a safety mask on top of my safety glasses. The gloves won't do any good but I wore them anyway.
I slowly opened the window to
the cabinet while managed to stand behind it, touched the cylinder (for what I thought wpuld serve for a grounding purpose), cautiously opened the process valve, and finally, the main cylinder valve. I saw a slight increase in pressure and then slowly closed the window. It was all safe like that for both depositions. I was one happy operator.
.
.
.
One of these days, I might get sick. Got a bit of a sore throat and some hint of nasal congestion. All in all, it's fair enough and (is about time too!) since I have been nowhere near to be yet another victim of allergy attack this year. Am wondering if it is not too late for a daily dosage of 1000 mg Vitamin C.