Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune
The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of
a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Saturday, August 27, 2005
Yesterday
Food
Dessert
Birthday girl (Happy 20th, Princess)
The result of two shots of Triple Sec, Margarita Mix and a glass of Bordeaux
11:57 PM
Comments:
happy birthday to ndoro yadda :)
--d--
#
posted by
Anonymous
: 8/28/2005 5:28 PM
She said, "Thanks!"
#
posted by
Xinda
: 8/29/2005 9:22 AM
you look gorgeous!
#
posted by
-chrysalic-
: 9/01/2005 6:16 AM
It took some alcohol to pull it out. Hahahaha...Thanks :)
#
posted by
Xinda
: 9/01/2005 10:43 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previously on Misnomer
He just made my day
Dipindahin dari FS ke sini
Ya gitu deh
Ebony, ivory, and everything in between
hilfe...
I'm just into print-screening these days
I wish I could be in one of these classes
Questioning Monday
Oh my, it's Friday again
Ya gitu kali ya
Cliques and such
(My) All-time favorite Misnomer posts
Rumbai
Digita-grafita
Blogboration: You know you are
Fellow Bloggers
<<
#
St. Blog's Parish
?
>>