Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune
The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of
a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Friday, September 02, 2005
In defense of natural disaster?
This is the kind of mentality some people should get his/her mind on:
...What a class act. The lowest level of hell is reserved for those who exploit tragedy to serve their own antagonistic and/or hateful agendas.
...People who sit around talking about divine punishment during natural disasters are like the ones who saw the blind man sitting in the street and asked Christ whether he was blind because of his own sins, or because of the sins of his parents.
So, stop all of the non-sense, why don't we just get down and help.
8:25 AM
Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previously on Misnomer
I really want to tell you some interesting stuff I...
Yesterday
He just made my day
Dipindahin dari FS ke sini
Ya gitu deh
Ebony, ivory, and everything in between
hilfe...
I'm just into print-screening these days
I wish I could be in one of these classes
Questioning Monday
Cliques and such
(My) All-time favorite Misnomer posts
Rumbai
Digita-grafita
Blogboration: You know you are
Fellow Bloggers
<<
#
St. Blog's Parish
?
>>