Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Tuesday, September 27, 2005
 

Just another night creature

Hmm..I don't remember who exposed me to that Jack Ryan character first. Was that John the former colleague, or was it you, Din, with you first edition hardcover of something?

Anyway, I've been reading The Executive Order for a couple of weeks now (it's thick, I'm slow). It had been silently collecting dust all these years. I never had any intention to start reading until I was running out of options. Oh, and last Saturday, AMC ran The Clear and Present Danger, what a coincident!

Hookay, I never knew I would enjoy political drama this much. Kinda reminding me of those mandatory Poli-sci and History classes, in a good way, of course.



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?