Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Monday, September 12, 2005
 

Hmm...

This morning for breakfast, I had one Lemon-filled Bismarck, 1/2 of a chocolate glazed donut and a glass of chocolate milk. All the sugary, fatty goodness, one would say, except now my stomach is growling and I am all in all hungry just sitting right here in front of the computer. Which is abnormal, I always skip lunch, do something more physical, and will be okay until dinner time. Talking about weird metabolism.

There's always the options to forage food from the department's kitchen or to go across the street for some quick fill-in, but I'm just lazy. No worries, in an hour, I'll be saved.

The schedule for tonight:

Ain' life, ehm, grant?



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?