Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Monday, September 05, 2005
 

Soundtrack

--d--,

I've only read Murakami's Sputnik Sweetheart and the first few chapters of The Wind-up Bird Chronicle. Yes, reading him definitely "is like going to a battlefield of mind".

If he ever needed soundtracks for his stories, this (save for the vocal) would be one of the perfect choices. To me, they are kinda at the same dimension, streaming and unique.



Comments:
umm. can't DL it right now, but i'll listen to it later. sorry!

so do you like murakami?

--d--
 
No worries, it's just me being silly again.

Yes, I kinda fancy him a bit. Which one is your favorite?
 
damn it, xinda.
i missed your bday!
how could I? what kind of friend am I? *please gak usah di jawab hehehe*
happy belated tayaaaaaaaaang!

just saw your picture.
giiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrl, you look hawt! *pake gaya ghetto: snap di atas trus shake shake shake*
har har harrrr...

is it hot in here or is it just you?
 
is ndoro yadda still around and alive and kickin', by the way?
send her my hugs.
 
aduh! itu bahasa apaan tuh? huhu.. i think the vocal should also be a part of description: confusing and doesn't make any sense haha..

mmm, i've only read 3 of his books i think. i like sputnik because the story flows too easily. i like norwegian wood because it's probably one of the most complicated book i've read. so many characters coming and going and yet he managed to keep it aflow.

yes, streaming is the perfect word.

--d--
 
Thanks, SUHU. That's hot (TM) to look hawt. *Paan sih, sambil mbales gaya ghetto fabulous ala Ndoro Yadda*

NY's alive and kicking, but a bit sick these past two days, I guess she's been hit by allergy season.

I LOVE those ideas of yours for the Princess' party. You gotta snap some pictures for me and the stories!

--d--, Norwegian Wood, eh, I'll look into it. Btw, sounds like gibberish, but it's Russian.
 
Do you, uhm, serve SPAM????
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?