Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune
The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of
a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Saturday, September 10, 2005
Misplaced item
Dinner tonight:
Shell pasta in mushroom red sauce with mixed olives and leftover roasted chicken
Garlic & herb breaded fish
Yummy for the tummy
8:17 PM
Comments:
viva la comida!!! :D
--d--
#
posted by
Anonymous
: 9/11/2005 1:40 PM
Wait, there's more to come. ;)
#
posted by
Xinda
: 9/11/2005 3:09 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previously on Misnomer
I suspect I've received a perfect serve. What to d...
Soundtrack
Yeah, yeah, it's that time of year again...
In defense of natural disaster?
I really want to tell you some interesting stuff I...
Yesterday
He just made my day
Dipindahin dari FS ke sini
Ya gitu deh
Ebony, ivory, and everything in between
Cliques and such
(My) All-time favorite Misnomer posts
Rumbai
Digita-grafita
Blogboration: You know you are
Fellow Bloggers
<<
#
St. Blog's Parish
?
>>