Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune
The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of
a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Saturday, September 03, 2005
Yeah, yeah, it's that time of year again...
1:49 PM
Comments:
what? what? is it your birthday? is it? is it?
Happy BIRTHDAY =]
--d--
#
posted by
Anonymous
: 9/03/2005 11:17 PM
Thanks :)
How's H-town?
#
posted by
Xinda
: 9/04/2005 1:37 PM
happy ventisei birthday my dearest single sister (attention for y'all single dudes out there)
hope you have a wonderful one
keep kicking and rocking pimpette!!!!!!
holler
-ny-
#
posted by
Anonymous
: 9/04/2005 10:42 PM
Met ulang taun, nous ;)
- T
#
posted by
Anonymous
: 9/05/2005 10:35 AM
Thanks,
Ndoro
, for getting tipsy with me.
Makasih,
T
. Elu kapan yah? Tanggal belasan gitu apa duapuluhan ya? Lupa saya.
Sekalian,
d
, anak September juga kan, tanggal berapa?
Yah, tet ultah deh buat semua anak September, termasuk Begoande (tgl 19) dan Teteh (tgl 26).
#
posted by
Xinda
: 9/05/2005 1:16 PM
dua-delapan.
males nih, udah berasa tua ahuahaua.
--d--
#
posted by
Anonymous
: 9/05/2005 11:19 PM
Kalo situ tua, sini bangkotan donk ah! huahuahuahua
#
posted by
Xinda
: 9/06/2005 8:41 AM
heavy bird day maam! :)
#
posted by
-chrysalic-
: 9/06/2005 10:16 AM
Hari Kalkun gitu, Jeng? Makasih ya...
#
posted by
Xinda
: 9/06/2005 11:31 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previously on Misnomer
In defense of natural disaster?
I really want to tell you some interesting stuff I...
Yesterday
He just made my day
Dipindahin dari FS ke sini
Ya gitu deh
Ebony, ivory, and everything in between
hilfe...
I'm just into print-screening these days
I wish I could be in one of these classes
Cliques and such
(My) All-time favorite Misnomer posts
Rumbai
Digita-grafita
Blogboration: You know you are
Fellow Bloggers
<<
#
St. Blog's Parish
?
>>