Thor's day
Yesterday, I had to go out venturing Bryan & College Station, B/CS for short, for research related stuff. I thought after living almost 6 years here I would have known everything about the city and the university. Since most of my school activities were perfomed in the Main campus, I've only heard stuff about the Riverside campus but had never have a chance to visit the place. Riverside is a pretty big campus and is mainly a place to conduct research for the State of Texas research foundations such as TEES and TTI. Interestingly, the area was used a military air-base back in the '50s.
These days, it seems that everyone is hooked on the internet. It's interesting to get a peek on the websites people visited while still at the working hour. This tough- looking guy, in the one of the local mechanical shop I visited yesterday, was browsing a Long and Short Gun website. While this
feminine-looking guy in the Riverside Campus, whom I asked for direction, was browsing the
Pier 1 Imports site. My insurance agent was busy checking his hotmail the other day when I cancelled one of the policies. As for my self, 90% chance is that I'm doing the blog hopping. New hobby this past couple months. ;)
What about you?
Anyway, may
Thor go easy on all of us on this lovely Thursday.