Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Wednesday, June 11, 2003
 
Of (Wo)man and food

My brother and I were very proud of what we bought for this week's grocery. Instead of the usual high-in-saturated-fat-and-sodium stuff, we picked different kind of fruits: apples, pears, mangos, and bananas for snack. We even got fresh ingredients for salad making; still opt for the "high fat" dressing, though.

I've been trying to follow Dr. Atkins' suggestion by consuming more protein than carbs. Also, other than the occasional social "drink", I have managed to stay away from those liquid candies for almost 2 years now. So, now, what I need to get back that much leaner body is to initiate some sporting activities. Rec center, here I come.

Finally, got some will to stop this madness. :-)



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?