Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune
The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of
a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Friday, June 06, 2003
??
Aarrgghh...I forgot, they're shutting down water at 10 this morning to repair some leakage. Woke up couple minutes too late.
10:28 AM
Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previously on Misnomer
Thor's day Yesterday, I had to go out venturing B...
If you could change history, what would you change...
Kermit and JJ Bowen I stumbled to this muppet mov...
Testing
Not Quite Just Another Manic Friday I woke up ear...
Memorable Quotes Some cute stuff I found here and...
Only two things are infinite, the universe and...
Woody Allen My usual bed time routine every night...
Under-water It was the gloomiest day on earth for...
Insomniac So, I just found out the answer to my q...
Cliques and such
(My) All-time favorite Misnomer posts
Rumbai
Digita-grafita
Blogboration: You know you are
Fellow Bloggers
<<
#
St. Blog's Parish
?
>>